Welcome to Equine Muscle Menders
There are few things you could do for your horse that would be more beneficial than a professional equine sports massage. Your horse works hard for you whether you ride on a woodsy trail, in a stadium ring or at the racetrack. Striving to meet the challenges you put before him or her can result in injury, muscle fatigue and/or pain.
Signs & Symptoms that Your Horse Needs Massage:
When your horse resists, refuses or acts up, consider it a sign that something is wrong. Bucking, rearing, tossing the head, refusing the proper lead and an inability to bend, can all be signs of muscle injury. Equine Sports Massage also is recommended:
- Before an event, serves as a warm-up.
- After the event, reduces soreness.
- Regularly, can prevent future soreness.
Benefits of Equine Sports Massage:
- Improves blood circulation
- Promotes healing
- Prevents future injuries.
- Enhances muscle tone.
- Increases range of motion
- Eases muscle spasms
- Reduces inflammation and swelling
- Relieves tension
- Hastens elimination of waste products and toxins
- Lengthens connective tissues
- Breaks down adhesions
- Decreases danger of developing fibrosis
- Improves temperament
- Creates synovial fluid in joints from increased circulation
- Boosts performance and endurance
- Restores mobility
- Extends the overall life of the horse
Download our Equine_Muscle_Menders_Brochure
Schedule a massage for your horse today at (508) 523-0857
or email: Jean@EquineMuscleMenders.com